Monday, October 4, 2010

images of our apartment

It´s always such a pleasure to see other peoples houses, so this morning I took a few pictures of our apartment to show to you.
It´s a 3 room apartment and guess its around 90m2, wich is especially to American standarts very small.
The benefits of this apartment is that it is located in the center of the city and everything is in walking distance. But in the future I would love to live in a bigger house so there is more space to decorate.
I kept our apartment quite white to make it look more spacious, and used the Philippe Stark Ghost chairs for the same reason. Our dining table lamp is from Moooi design.


A close up where we store our plates, cups and bowls. Most of the cups and bowl are from Ikea.
some items are from Zara home and a little vintage bamboo bowl where I keep garlic that I found at a triftshop and the iron inicial (have no clue what it is named) I found at an antique market in near Plymouth.

I tried to make a mix of new and old. The floorlamp is of Richard Hutten´s Dandelion, the coffeetable I found at my local triftshop. The ikat pillow are from Fabricadabra, the white pillows from Zara Home. The white cowskin I bought in Holland. I miss something for above the sofa, it´s a bit empty don´t you think?

A close up of the coffeetable. I am very happy with the iomoi matches I use them to light the candles in our house and fresh flowers. The first piece of rock was found by my boyfriend, he thought it looked like a heart, the two pieces make one as being symbolic for us. Very cute, my boyfriend is much more romantic than I am. The other piece of rock is Desert rose.
The zigzag rug is from ABC rugcompany and the white pillow from Zara Home. The ¨live what you love¨was purchased at http://www.madebygirl.com/


Our simple white kitchen. In the left corner you can see a Borek Sipek candleholder.
I have more pictures of our entry and bedroom, soon to be followed.


No comments: