Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas table

This is the trial tablesetting i did tonight, I wanted a simple but nice setting.
Christmas night we will be having dinner with my boyfriends family but
I am also looking forward to have dinner with our friends the next day.
I took this picture at night with my iphone, sorry for the blurry quality.

This is my DIY christmastree.
I didn´t wanted to kill a tree this year, neither to buy a fake one.
I bought some branches and put them in a vase.
Voila, cheap yet nice....

At our house the chrismas menu will be:
starters:-Breaded shrimps with cocktail sause
-sauteed mixed vegetables with foie
-spanish cut ham
maincourse:-Osso Bucco Giada de Laurentis receipe
-grilled vegetables
desert:-special mango cheescake
and of course good wine...

what´s your menu going to be?

No comments: