Friday, February 11, 2011

Beau Entryway

This is the actual kind of look that I go for in my house.
But I do love/apreciate/want the next looks:

Gorgeous antiques, oh that lamp!

Such a sweet and grown up entryway

Love the blue shades matching the painting, zebra print, stick candles and the stools

Love.love, love this mixt of vintage, DIY and new
like the mirror on top of the console

So peacefull and clean

Vibrant and colourfull

Cool and collected, like the artwork and the 3 little owls
eat, pray love feel

These images I have had saved before I started blogging, I don´t remember where they came
from. Some of them came from Domino, ana shapiro.
Flowers make a great entryway and a great first impression.

2 comments:

ALR said...

I am swooning for the first entry pic!

ALR said...

I am swooning for the first entry pic!