Friday, May 13, 2011

I am back - organized make-up brushes

I don't know what happened today as i wasn't able to log in of post
anything, I have tried the whole day.
Did any of you experienced the same?
Must be friday the 13th doing it's thing!


At least i had time to organize my make-up brushes in the vintage glasses I have been collecting for this little project.
I have found them on flea markets and etsy, and i like them to be all different sizes.
What do you think, make-up brushes organized and mission accomplished?

5 comments:

maizie clarke said...

Looks great! I love it when organizing can be chic!

Have a good weekend!!

Hopefully blogger will get their act together!

StylishIrish said...

Seems Blogger was down for maintenance. How annoying. Have a good weekend. C

Jessie said...

I love your vintage glasses, they are so glam and beautiful!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Moddy Bee said...

i had the same problem!! i love your blog! i bought some pillows from someone you posted about!
check us out!
www.moddybee.blogspot.com

Catherine said...

GORGEOUS... I love them all, great selection! :)

~Cat
Inspire Bohemia