Wednesday, January 4, 2012

upcoming things


How did your 2012 started? Did you made any resolutions? Are you going to tackle those to do things on your list, eat more healthy and use that gym pass you´re paying for ...
I am so busy with the pregnancy, the bump is really big, people think I have to go in labour within days, and I still have 2 months to go. My neighbor asked me if I was sure I wasn´t having twins...(i am really sure I am not). Besides the big bump I am having a great pregnancy, no fuss, able to do all daily things and work normally. Mr. Beau and me we had a belly photoshoot at the beach a few days ago, we were so lucky with the sun, it was a perfect day, soon I´ll post them whenever I get my hands on them.
The nursery is coming together bit by bit, still many things to be done and I want it to be a suprise...so a little more patience please.
The 5th of february I will be turning 30...I found that funny lolly picture over at Pinterest. A good way to laugh about your ¨¨30 sucks¨¨  birtday and enjoy the lolly´s.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

I am definitely looking forward to see the nursery. You have great taste, I am sure the nursery will be gorgeous!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Iris (Irideeën) said...

Gelukkig nieuwjaar!!!
Valt heel erg mee hoor, 30!
xx Iris

Shannon said...

Oh I totally missed the "30 sucks". If you hadn't mentioned it.....

Leah Eash said...

Thank you for the comment/encouragement! I can't wait to see your nursery!!

XO
Leah
http://montanascitygirl.blogspot.com