Tuesday, June 12, 2012

multi funcional kitchen

Hello, hello...yesterday I officially had the most busy day of the year and I felt like a multitasking pro! I couldn´t make it to sit down and write a relaxed post, so no you have my full attention again.
This dining area is very multifunctional, the tables has drawers for kitchen utensils and it makes the kitchen a whole lot bigger. Recognize the lamps frommoooi design? I have the same one above my dining table and i love it every day.

I love the marble top on the dining table, makes me want to own one.

I look forward to live in a house one day with doors that go to the garden from the kitchen, very handy when having dinner in the garden.






6 comments:

millie said...

truly gorgeous kitchen!

Jessie said...

Beautiful kitchen! I love everything in there especially the glamorous light fixtures!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

JOSÉ PEDRO RODRIGUES/ APARTMENT 312 said...

like, beautiful, magnificent I loved the post kisses Zé Pedro

myrna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
myrna said...

LOVE this kitchen!!!

Miya @ Design Indulgences said...

This entire kitchen is functional and beautiful