Wednesday, December 5, 2012

colorful Christmas by Maria Barros

How about a non traditional Christmas decoration? I was totally in love when I saw this decorated tree (and everything else in that same house) made by Maria Barros. Maria is a very talented interior designer and a close friend of Ana Antunes from Home Styling.



So colorful and fresh

I am a grl that always ha the summer in my heart, choosing bright colors in clothes and jewels instead of dark colors and I see Maria does that naturally.


Maria barro´s book Casa Feliz is om my wishlist for Santa Claus, I hope he reads it and put´s the book under our tree! Do you want to see more pictures, please visit Dolce Vita.

1 comment:

Belle Inspirations said...

Oh I Love her,that colour is sensational! So Beautifully inspiring! Have a lovely day xx