Monday, March 18, 2013

Tea Station


Hello! How was your weekend, mine was lovely, it´s great to be back and to be healthy, I am full of energy and I feel I have missed out on so many blogposts! I did nice things this weekend with Mr Beau and Baby Matteo, and had some time to rearrange some things in the house. I am still very fond of the lucite side table I bought in Zara home a few years ago, I had beautiful antique glass decanters placed on top of it, but with Matteo´s fingers touching them, I was afraid he might break them and so I stored them away. Now I use it as a tea station, I drink a lot of Chinese green tea, and these things all together could break, but are not that fragile as antique decanters.



Good quality wrapping paper with snake skin print I have placed underneath the lucite top on my wooden chest, I am very happy with the result.

All pictures taken with my new iphone 5, thanks dad for giving it to me as a present, love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the Lucite table! I wish we had Zara home here in Australia. I must ask, where did you buy your lucite candelabra from? It is gorgeous! x