Monday, May 27, 2013

The reason of my absence lately...


Hello luv´s! This is the reason for my absence lately, and I am so happy I can finally say that I am 8 weeks pregnant! I have been telling friends these days and I am astonished many of them ask if we were looking for a second baby so soon? Yes we were. I always have wanted 2 kids. I grew up as a happy only child but believe me I would commit ....anything... to have a brother or a sister, so if you have brothers or sisters, treasure that! I am due in the beginning of January 2014, Matt will be almost 2 years then. I am bullied with nausea, and I forgot how it was to be pregnant in the first trimester, uuuuh.
Hopefully soon I feel a bit better and I am back to posting often. Yesterday I had a girl from London visiting our place, and I had to say I was a bit shy to show her around, with Matt now walking and running trought the house nothing is neat! The house is a mess, ooo what would it be with 2 kids? 

6 comments:

Ângela Varela Cunha said...

I'm so happy for you, dear Chantal. One of the good things of my life is having a great sister, exactly two years older than me, and I'm a better, richer person because of that, love her!!! Congratulations really, if she or he, is anything like Matteo 2014, can count on another Top model! Love, i wish I have your couraje!

Rocío@livingtomesmerize said...

Congratulations, Chantal!!! Hope you get well soon and post whenever you want! We will understand and we'll be waiting for you ;)

Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

huge congratulations! siblings are the best!

M I C H E L L E A N D R E A || DISCOairglow said...

Excellent! Congratulations to you and your family, mama!! xoxo

Ana Antunes said...

WoW! I saw this now and thoght 'what great news to start the day'!!!! I'm so Happy for you and your family! I bet your parents are delirious about it! Soon nausea will be gonne... Take good care of you. Love from Portugal!

Beau lifestyle said...

Thank you Angela, Rocio, Jane, heather, Michelle and Ana! Thank you girls for the sweet well wishings, I feel so loved by you. a mommy and awaiting sprout number 2! This is one of my goals in my life and I couldn´t be more happy.
Many kisses returned.
xoxoxo
Chantal